Monday, April 20, 2009

Day 19

16th of April


Today, I have to admit, all three of us were a bit not under control. By three of us I mean Al Dana, Latifa and I. We were laughing the whole lesson and I was shocked that Mr Sparks didn't move us today. He will probably move us the next lesson. I finished three notecards. They were not back to back. The internet resources didn't turn out the way the other people said it was. It was MUCH MUCH worse than that. I hope we can go to the library again because these Multi Media classes are getting really boring because we are searching for information that we already have written on our note cards wither from the books or from the other websites we were allowed to use like Grolier and Britannica and in my opinion, are really bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment