Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 14

31st of March 2009


At the beginning of the lesson, a friend of mine and I spent the first ten minutes of class trying to find a book we needed to use for one of our characteristics. Mr. Sparks then came and handed it to us. My friend and I ALWAYS work together and we always work well in class-time. Mr. Sparks told us that this Thursday was our last day at the library and when we would come back from the Easter break, we would be in the multi-media labs. I had to improve my work because up to now I have not a lot of note cards compared to the other students. I did SIX note-cards today so that means I wasn't sitting with the wrong group of people like last week. I think I concentrated a lot not only because I wasn't sitting with the group of people I normally sit next to but because Mrs. Korbatit's class wasn't there because they had finished there days at the library and now they are in the Multi-Media Labs. By what my friends in 7D told me, I think Mr.Sparks was right when he said that the books are more useful than the internet sources. Today was one of those day where you feel that I needed to improve my Humanities term 3 grade so I asked my friend to stay after-school with me. I think today in class, I did amazingly well. I think I will stay after school tomorrow with my friend and work on the Humanities Early Civilization Project.

1 comment:

  1. Al Jawhara, you have some good posts, especially entry 7 and 8. Try and keep those posts up, giving more detal on how you worked, rather than what you did. Keep up the good journaling.
    Criteria C 8/10

    ReplyDelete