Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 9

23rd of March 2009

Mrs. Korbatit's class weren't in the library today, which was a relief because of the variety of books I can choose from and get my notes of. Unfortunately, even though I had a variety of books to choose from, the library was packed .  And because we were late to Humanities ( because my friend and I helped the teacher bring in the P.E. equipment from the VCU field ) , we were forced to sit next to girls who wouldn't shut their mouths. They were talking and talking and talking throughout the whole period. I had barley one note card done when the whole class started a big argument on how many blog posts we should have done, which eventually made us miss like twenty minutes of the lesson. After that, Mr. Sparks and Mrs. Fletcher were telling us some things about the blog and about approximately how much note cards we should have done by now and finally, the lesson ended. My friend and I decided to work our best in the up coming periods and even use some time during breaks and lunches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment