Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 12

29th of March 2009


Today in Humanities, was a really busy day. Before we even got to take our books, Mr. Sparks and Mrs. Fletcher called us and told us that we all had to update our bloggers and we all had to finish updating quick because Mr. Sparks would be checking them sometime early this week. That took us a lot of time because some people were chatting behind us and we couldn't get them to shut up. After Mr. Sparks and Mrs. Fletcher told us to update our bloggers, we all went and took our normal books or find new/other books. Mrs. Korbatit's class were also there and we didn't have the time from the beginning of the lesson to take the useful books out so now, only two good books about Ancient Egypt were left and unsurprisingly, someone from our class took them before I did. Today was a really rough day. I did not even start ONE note card because there were no good books left. My friend offered me her book before the end of the lesson and when I just wanted to write the first word, Mrs. Fletcher and Mr. Sparks called us. Again. This time, a lot of people wanted to know their term two grade and we did not want to miss out on this so we had to come.  Luckily, I got a six and that left me happy the whole day. Unluckily, the class ended. I hope tomorrow will be a MUCH better day than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment