Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 5

16th of March 2009

Today it was a lot less crowded because of the fact that Mrs. Korbatit's class weren't at the library. I had more variety of books I could choose and more quiet. Today, I sat with people who worked hard, were quiet, and usually got good grades. I found it much more easier to work than yesterday and I actually got three notecards filled out. Two of the note cards were only about Religion. Religion was the most characteristic I have found in the books about Ancient Egypt, other than Art And Architecture that is. I could not find ANY books about Government and Law in Ancient Egypt and it seemed that it did not exist at that time since I cannot find any book about Government and Law, Government , and LAW ! At the end,  I had a very good and useful Humanities lesson today.

No comments:

Post a Comment