Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 1

5th of March 2009

First lesson on Monday, I was in the Under 13 football tournament so to my disadvantage, I was not here. The next day, on Tuesday, I was in class and we were copying questions about Government And Law, Art and Architecture, and Social Class in our books. Although in the beginning, Mr. Sparks and Mrs. Fletcher were shouting at people because they didn't have their homework with them. Also, Mrs. Fletcher said that we always have to bring our homework planner with us to every class. For the last lesson of the week on Thursday, Mr. Sparks was absent, so Mrs. Fletcher and a substitute were teaching us. We were filling out the characteristics of civilization sheet. We could choose two of the three characteristics. They were : Government And Law, Art and Architecture, and Social Class. Also we had to choose one of the three other characteristics which were : Religion, Variety of Jobs, and Education. I choose Government And Law, Art and Architecture, and Religion. For every characteristic, we had to write eight questions but for Art and Architecture, I wrote nine questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment